Alaska Airlines is selling one-way tickets for as little as $39
- Alaska Airlines launched a two-day flash sale on Tuesday with discount one-way flights going for as little as $39.
- Deals include $39 one-way or $78 round-trip flights between Los Angeles and San Francisco. Flights between Boston and Los Angeles or San Francisco are on sale for $99 one-way or $198 round trip.
- All sale tickets must be purchased by 11:59 pm PST on Wednesday, January 23 for travel between February 12 and March 13, 2019.
Alaska Airlines launched a two-day flash sale on Tuesday with one-way flights going for as little as $39. The Seattle-based airline offered similar sale prices earlier this month as well as in December.JetBlue and WOW Air have also held sales this month with flights for less than $50. Advertisement
Alaska Airlines will make discount tickets available in both its traditional Main fare economy cabin as well as in its recently launched Saver fare option, which is a less restrictive form of the basic-economy product offered by American, Delta, and United.
With the bulk of Alaska's routes out on the West Coast, that's also where you'll find the best deals. Saver fare tickets for flights between Los Angeles and San Francisco can be had for $39 one-way or $78 round-trip. Non-Saver fare tickets between the two cities can be had for $54 each way.Read more: Delta can't put its new Airbus jets into service because FAA inspectors have been sent home during the government shutdown.
Saver fare tickets can for LA to Las Vegas start at $39 while San Francisco to Las Vegas is on sale for $49.There are also some great trans-con deals with Saver fare tickets between Boston and Los Angeles or San Francisco for $99 each way. Saver fare flights between New York's JFK International Airport and Seattle are on sale of $99 each way. Advertisement
There are some conditions that go along with the low prices. All sale tickets must be purchased by 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, January 23, for travel between February 12 and March 13, 2019.
In addition, tickets must be purchased 21 days ahead of travel.Advertisement
Saver fare tickets are not changeable or cancelable, and they will not be eligible for upgrades. Those traveling on Saver fare tickets will also board last. And while you will be able to preselect your seat, it will have to be at the back of the plane.
- Top stock movers — RIL, Future Group companies, VA Tech Wabag, PNB, HDFC, and more
- This gaming startup’s in-game brand placements is helping them win over both gamers and advertisers
- BharatPe’s strategy to ride on the back of IPL and Bollywood’s popularity
- Best table fans for home in India
- US President Donald Trump clubs India with China and Russia — claims they don't give a 'straight count' on COVID-19 death toll