All the Twitch Prime gaming deals and special perks you can get on Prime Day 2019
- Twitch Prime is a premium version of Twitch that's included with Amazon Prime and Prime Video memberships. It features perks like release-date delivery and free new games every month.
- For Prime Day 2019, Amazon is offering exclusive new content and an eight-hour, live-streamed event happening in London and Las Vegas with celebrities, top streamers, and Prime members.
- We're compiling all the best deals across tech, home, kitchen, and more for Prime Day 2019. Bookmark our list of the best deals here.
Prime Day 2019 is a 48-hour event, beginning from 12 a.m. PT on July 15 and running until 11:59 p.m. PT on July 16. The sale will feature more than 1 million deals ranging from cookware to furniture to the latest in tech, all exclusively for Prime members.
Prime Day also includes heavy discounts on other Amazon-related services, like Twitch Prime, a premium experience on Twitch, which is the world's leading social video platform and community for gamers. Twitch Prime is included free with Amazon Prime - you just have to connect your account.
For Prime Day 2019, Amazon is offering the following deals and perks on Twitch Prime from July 11-13:
- Twitch Sells Out: Twitch is hosting its own live shopping show on TwitchPresents that showcases the best Prime Day deals for the Twitch community, handpicked by Twitch, on everything from games and gaming peripherals to kitchenware and electronics. Twitch Sells Out will happen in two twelve-hour broadcasts - one on July 15 from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. PT, the second on July 16 at the same time. You can buy or pre-order it all instantly on the stream.
- Twitch Prime Crown Cup Event: celebrities, top streamers, and Prime members will gather in London and Las Vegas for Twitch Prime Crown Cup exhibitions on July 13 at 10 a.m. PT, featuring Apex Legends and top EA SPORTS games. The Crown Cup Event will be an eight-hour live-streamed event filled with games, stars, and "frenetic, friendly contests." You can tune into the practice rounds July 11-12 at 6 p.m. PT.
- Apex Legends: A special Apex Legends care package only available for Prime members includes four in-game content drops over a three-month period. Prime members can claim the exclusive Sweet Dreams Wattson skin and the Stellar Stallion skin for the brand new weapon, L-Star.
- FIFA19: Twitch Prime is offering Prime members two exclusive content drops over the next two months in FIFA Ultimate Team. They can prepare on the FUTTIES Ultimate Team program with a Twitch Prime Pack that guarantees one 86 OVR or better player plus three rare gold player items.
In order to take advantage of Prime Day Twitch deals, you need to be a Prime member and connect your Twitch account.
Twitch Prime is free with a Prime membership and comes with many other benefits, such as:
- A Prime-exclusive chat badge
- Free two-hour delivery
- A free channel subscription
- Pre-order price guarantee
- Member access to select games an in-game loot for free
- New free games every month
- Release date delivery
If you enjoy gaming, you won't regret joining Twitch for its highly engaged community of 10 million fellow gamers and exclusive perks. Starting your free trial of Prime now (if you're not a member already) means you'll get to take part in the limited-time Twitch giveaways, shop Prime Day deals sitewide, and experience all the other useful benefits of a Prime membership.
Read all our Amazon Prime Day 2019 coverage here, and bookmark our list of the best deals of Prime Day 2019 here.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.