Hbsc Haryana Education Board class 10th results 2019: Girls outperform boys
The Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH) has announced HSC class 10th results today, on 17 May 2019.
While the number of students passing the examination has improved from last year at 57%, 6% up from last year, girls have outperformed boys, again. The overall pass percentage among girls stood at 62%, 9% more than that of boys, which was recorded as 53%.
In 2018, the overall pass percentage among girls was recorded as 55.34% while the pass percentage stood at 47.61% for boys. The results were announced on 23 May.
Nearly 400,000 students appeared for the exam this year. The exams were held from 8 March to 30 March 2019.
The results will be available on the board’s official website bseh.org.in. Alternatively, the results can be viewed at examresults.net.
To check results, follow the steps:
- Go to the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Haryana @bseh.org.in.
- Click on the ‘class 10 results 2019’ tab on the homepage.
- Enter roll number and other login credentials.
- You will be able to view your results and can also download it for future reference.
- Two foreigners held for drug peddling
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry