8 times regular people encouraged companies to make major changes
- You may feel like a complaint to a company falls on deaf ears, but some companies have made significant changes after feedback from customers.
- Steph Curry invited a young basketball fan to design a pair of shoes with him after she complained his designs were only on sale in the boys' department.
- Decades before she was famous, a young Meghan Markle challenged a company over its gendered marketing campaign - and they changed it.
- Elon Musk rolled out Tesla software updates after drivers contacted him on Twitter.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
When you're not happy with a company or its service, it's easy to feel they don't care.
But in some cases, angry consumers - including children - have contacted a company over a decision or a design, and those companies have actually done something about it.
Here are cases where everyday people have convinced a company to change.