American Express partners Hype to provide luxury cars on rent
American Express Centurion and Platinum Charge cardmembers can enjoy complete exclusive luxury mobility solutions from Hype across Delhi-NCR, Bengaluru, Chennai, Goa, Hyderabad and Mumbai, the global payment company said in a statement.
At a special monthly credit, the cardholders can avail benefits across self-drive or chauffeur-driven categories, along with complimentary Platinum Tier membership of Hype."The special exclusive long-term offer of Hype mobility solutions is yet another step in that direction which will certainly make luxury car rental more convenient and less expensive," said Manoj Adlakha, Senior VP and CEO, American Express Banking Corp India, said.
American Express is a globally integrated payments company.With an aim to tap into the trillion-dollar global luxury market, Hype was started in 2017. NKD RUJ
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Canara Bank's asset quality continues to dip but it's out of the red for now
- Tata Motors still isn't in the green, but it's making 20% more profit than before the COVID-19 pandemic hit
- CPI announces its list of cabinet nominees in the Pinarayi Vijayan-led Left government in Kerala
- Class 12 students waiting with bated breath for the final verdict on board exams
- CBSE class 10 results likely to be delayed as marks submission deadline for schools extended till June 30