Milagrow to test robots at AIIMS to contain spread of COVID-19
The Milagrow iMap 9 is a floor disinfecting robot that can navigate and sanitize the floors without any human intervention.It destroys COVID spores on floor surfaces using sodium hypochlorite solution, as recommended by ICMR, Milagrow said in a statement.
The Milagrow Humanoid ELF enables doctors to monitor and interact with contagious COVID-19 patients remotely with no person-to-person contact, thereby significantly reducing the transmission risk, it added.
"Milagrow Floor Robot iMap9.0 & Milagrow Humanoid will be tried at AIIMS Hospital, New Delhi," AIIMS Director Randeep Guleria said.
Milagrow Robots is very happy to support AIIMS in its effort to fight the COVID-19 pandemic and will work closely to develop more products based on the feedback of actual conditions, Milagrow Founder Chairman Rajeev Karwal said."As the outbreak continues to rise alarmingly, our state-of-the-art robots will help check the virus spread and protect the doctors, nurses and caregivers from getting infected," he added. AKT RUJ
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- K'taka Assembly passes supplementary budget of Rs 10,265 crore
- Sports NFT platforms have racked up nearly $1 billion in funding this week alone, despite market slump
- COVID-19 virus likely to get weaker and become a common cold, says Oxford-AstraZeneca vax creator
- Best teether for growing baby in India
- TiE Delhi-NCR kickstarts the 10th Edition of India Internet Day themed Digital India: Escape Velocity