TPG picks 0.93 pc stake in Jio Platforms for Rs 4,546.80 crore
New Delhi, Jun 13 () Global alternative asset firm TPG has bought 0.93 per cent stake in billionaire Mukesh Ambani's digital arm Jio Platforms for Rs 4,546.80 crore. With this the company has raised Rs 1.02 lakh crore from global technology investors, the company said in a statement. ANZ BAL BAL
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
Popular on BI
- Ready to introduce same-day settlement of trades by March 2024: Sebi chief
- Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
- What are the two climate declarations India has been hesitant to sign at COP28?
- This 400-million-year-old fossil is the oldest disease-causing fungus we've ever seen!
- 10 Best places to visit in India for New Year 2024