Calling all app developers: We want to know what your job is really like
- App developers: Business Insider wants to know what your job is really like.
- From advice for getting your apps featured in Apple's App Store to the best and worst parts of your job, we want to hear about it all.
- Take our survey to help us give our readers a deep dive into the world of app development. You can choose to remain anonymous.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Calling all app developers: Business Insider wants to hear from you!Over the past decade, apps have revolutionized everything from the way we get around to how we communicate, send payments, and book doctors appointments. With that in mind, it's no wonder that the most in-demand job of 2019 is mobile app developer, which has growth outlook of 31% through 2024 according to CareerCast.Advertisement
We want to give our readers a deeper dive into the world of app development, from what it's like to get your app approved to advice for having your app featured in the App Store and the best way to get a job in the field. What better way to learn about it than by hearing from the people who have gone through it themselves?
We want to know the best and worst parts of your job as well as everything in between. What does an average day look like for you?Share your thoughts with us in this brief survey. We can keep your answers anonymous if you prefer - just be sure to check off that option near the end of the form. If we use your answers, we will be reaching out to you for additional details.
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store