11 things to master before you turn 40
- Things to do by 40 include learning to make small talk and developing hobbies.
- We put together a list of 11 skills you should master by the time you enter your fifth decade of life, based on science, expert opinion, and other sources.
- Each one will help you get closer to success, happiness, and fulfillment.
No one ever really feels like a "grown-up." But if you're approaching 40, well, you are one.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUAnd it's high time you mastered some crucial life skills, from staying healthy to saving money.
AdvertisementBelow, we've listed 11 things you should tackle before you enter your fifth decade of life.
Establishing a regular sleep schedule
Making small talk at parties
Finding and sticking to an exercise routine you enjoy
Finding your career 'sweet spot'
Saving for retirement
Investing in relationships
Saying 'no' to people
Keeping a clutter-free home
Making new friends
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem
- Facebook rolls out new chat themes and payment options in Messenger app for US users
- Dodla Dairy's ₹520 crore IPO isn't to expand into new markets but to strengthen its foothold where it already exists
- Sun TV Network's advertising revenue shrinks, but profit jumps 11% on subscriptions