Google and Microsoft hiring interns in India — Check out eligibility, job descriptions and other details
Microsoftare hiring research interns in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Google is also hiring interns for its Software Students Training in Engineering Programme (STEP).
- The last date to apply for STEP is December 10, 2021.
AdvertisementTechnology giants Google and Microsoft are looking for research interns in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Google is also inviting applications for its Software Students Training in Engineering Programme (STEP). This is part of the summer internship programme 2022. The last date to apply for this opportunity is December 10, 2021.
Research internship at Microsoft
During the internship, students will be paired with mentors and expected to collaborate with other interns and researchers, present findings, and contribute to the vibrant life of the community. This is a paid internship opportunity.
Qualifications and application procedure —
Candidates must be enrolled in a university as part of either a doctoral, master or undergraduate program (or must be a recent graduate from such a program).
Applications must include their resume with upto three letters of recommendation while applying for this job. Each applicant should request for a letter of recommendation by giving the name and email ID of the referee in the tool. The request will then be routed to the referee to upload a letter of recommendation.
Interested students can apply here.
Research internship at Google
Research Interns will work closely with the research scientists and software engineers to discover, invent, and build at the largest scale. Ideas may come from internal projects as well as from collaborations with research programs at partner universities and technical institutes all over the world.
AdvertisementMinimum Qualification required —
- Currently enrolled in a PhD degree in computer science or a related technical field.
- Experience (classroom/work) in natural language understanding, neural networks, computer vision, machine learning, deep learning, algorithmic foundations of optimization, data science, data mining or machine intelligence/artificial intelligence.
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages like Java, C++ or Python.
- Experience with research communities and/or efforts, including having published papers (being listed as author) at conferences (e.g. NeurIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR etc).
- Candidates must be available to work full-time for a minimum of 13 weeks.
- Candidates returning to their degree after completing the internship.
- Have relevant work experience, including internships, full-time industry experience or as a researcher in a lab.
- Must possess the ability to design and execute research agendas.
Software Students Training in Engineering Programme (STEP) at Google
The internship opportunity is open for the Bengaluru and Telangana office, students will have the leverage to choose their office location.
AdvertisementMinimum qualifications required —
- Candidates should currently be in their second year of study, enrolled in a bachelor's program, majoring or intending to major in computer science or a related technical field.
- Must have experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages.
- Candidates currently enrolled in a full time degree program, be returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Possess excellent programming skills (C++, Java, Python).
- Ability to complete a full-time, 10-12 week internship between May and August 2021 (exact program dates will be announced later).
RateGain, Shriram, MapmyIndia and more — Check out the important dates of these upcoming IPOs and their grey market premiums
Switzerland might be the first country to approve the use of a suicide pod
Popular on BI
- Beijing says it's 'natural' for the US to 'feel sour' after Boeing loses out to Airbus on $37 billion China plane deal
- This start-up creates ‘green’ water out of thin air and sells it at ₹4 per liter
- Coinbase-backed Indian crypto exchange Vauld suspends trading, deposits and withdrawals amid market downturn
- You can pre-book iPhone 14 even before its launch, only if you are willing to pay $9,520 for it
- Twitter seeks judicial review against new content blocking directives from the IT Ministry
- 5G spectrum auctions might not see a bidding war as there’s ‘enough’ for everyone
- ENG v IND, 5th Test: England storms to record win over India
- Unilever, Adani Group and ITC and other top companies that pledged to turn Carbon neutral