Tata Consultancy Services is hiring college freshers who will graduate in 2022
TCSis hiring arts, commerce and science students who will graduate in the year 2022 under their programme ‘TCS BPS Freshers Hiring — YOP 2022’.
- The last date to apply for the programme is January 7, 2022.
- The company will conduct a 65 minute test as a part of their selection procedure on January 7, 2022.
The online registration has already started and the last date to apply for the programme is January 7, 2022.
TCS will conduct a 65-minutes test, which will be the first round of the selection procedure. The test will be conducted on January 26, 2022.
AdvertisementCandidates who manage to clear the first round will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be announced by the company later on.
Eligibility criteria for the BPS Freshers Hiring programme
- Full time graduates from Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Accounting and Finance (BAF), Bachelor of Banking and Insurance (BBI), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Business Management (BBM), Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), Bachelor of Science (BSc) — Information Technology (IT)/Computer Science(CS), Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm), who will graduate in the year 2022 can apply.
- Candidates should not have any active backlog at the time of appearing for the test.
- Overall gap in academics should not exceed 2 years.
- Candidates should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
- Candidates should be comfortable working in a dynamic work environment or rotating night shifts depending on project requirements.
Candidates who wish to be a part of the programme will have to clear the first round of test, which will be conducted on January 26, 2022. The test will be of 65 minutes and will contain questions from these sections — numerical ability ( 26 questions), verbal ability (24 questions), reasoning ability (30 questions). Candidates can refer to this mock test provided by the company.
How to apply for the programme
- Open and login the TCS Next Step portal on any smart device.
- Click on ‘Register Now’ and then select ‘BPS’ to apply.
- An application form will appear on your screen, fill out all your details carefully.
- Then, click on ‘Submit’ to complete your application. Candidates who still have doubts regarding how to fill the application form, can refer here.
Internship at the World Bank — Checkout criteria, how to apply and other details
Tesla boss Elon Musk named ‘Person of the Year’ by Time magazine
Popular on BI
- These are some new initiatives planned for the Republic Day celebrations
- Q4 2021 records highest Ad Volumes for a quarter since 2019 with a bumper festive spike: BARC
- Future Retail's independent directors haved turned down Amazon's financial support offer
- Fake news continues to be a major concern for 64% news consumers in India: Ormax Media report
- Maruti Suzuki up nearly 7% as the automaker expects good demand at a time when industry is feeling the heat