CEOs have strikingly similar resumes - here's how to make yours look more like theirs
• CEOs tend to have certain things in common when it comes to their résumés.• Job site Zippia recently looked through 7 million résumés to get a sense of the top skills CEOs tend to emphasize.
Try crafting it to be more like that of a top CEO.
Want to give your résumé a boost?
Job site Zippia recently trawled its database of over 7 million résumés in order to specifically scrutinize those belonging to CEOs. They then analyzed each CEO's educational and work experiences to check for widespread trends.Of course, you can only give your résumé a CEO-esque makeover if you actually have management experience or earned a degree from a top college. Still, it's good to know what kinds of items you might want to emphasize on your résumé if you're ever in the running for a more senior-level role.Here's a look at some of the most common items on CEOs' résumés:
- WhatsApp to add additional security layer for users to link account to computers
- AAP to contest elections in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Goa, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Gujarat in 2022, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Top 10 business investment options in Dubai for India's best minds
- India needs to add massive amount of solar and wind power capacity this year to meet its first target
- Itel to launch smartphone with bigger display and dual security for ₹6000 on February 1