Comcast is reportedly in talks to acquire DreamWorks Animation in a multibillion deal
Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
DreamWorks is the animated film house behind blockbuster movies like "Kung-Fu Panda" and "Shrek," and headed by CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg.
It's not clear whether Katzenberg will stay with the company should the deal go through.
The Journal notes that DreamWorks Animation's market value currently sits at at $2.3 billion, making the projected $3 billion deal a potential boon for DreamWorks.
The film studio, Universal Pictures, also sits under Comcast's umbrella. Universal operates its own animated film branch in Illumination Entertainment.
NOW WATCH: How ISIS makes over $1 billion a year
- Bahamas, Taiwan, Malta & more: Here are 10 countries offering digital nomad visa
- Maruti Suzuki cars will get costlier from January 2023
- Paytm’s optimistic growth projections boost sentiments, shares climb nearly 8%
- India stands like oasis in era of uncertainty amid global inflation, says SBI Research
- Personal loans fintech platform KreditBee raises $80 million in Series-D investment round
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World