Come along to MARSOC training, where the Marine Corps grooms its top operators
USMC/Cpl. Steven Fox
An average of 11 months of grueling training and the mastery of seven weapons are just some of the hurdles to join the elite tier of the Corps'.
After serving three years as a Marine, MARSOC candidates arrive at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, in the best shape of their lives.
Some of the physical assessments include a 300 yard swim in cammies and a brutal 12-mile timed rucksack run carrying 45 pounds of gear.
Come along to MARSOC and see what the training is like.
- How a tiger-infested Assamese forest got reduced to barren wasteland in only a decade, and then bounced back
- Mani Ratnam's 'Ponniyin Selvan-I' box office collections at ₹200 crore
- DHFL case: Delhi court dismisses statutory bail plea of Wadhawan brothers
- Four Indian-American teens win top prize for young heroes
- Mangalyaan: All you need to know about India’s first historic mission to Mars
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World