Costco is selling a 27-pound tub of mac and cheese that lasts 20 years
- Costco is selling a giant tub of macaroni and cheese for $89.99.
- The nearly 27-pound tub contains 180 servings and can last for 20 years.
- Customers reviewing the tub on Costco's website say that despite its long shelf life, it tastes delicious.
Costco is selling a giant tub of macaroni and cheese and giving you 20 years to eat it.The nearly 27-pound tub costs $89.99, contains 180 servings, and has a 20-year shelf life. It is currently out of stock on Costco's website but available for purchase on Amazon. Advertisement
The pasta and cheese ingredients are packaged separately in pouches with oxygen absorbers to ensure they last longer. Customers reviewing the tub on Costco's website say that despite its long shelf life, it tastes delicious.
"Honestly, I was expecting something that tasted horrible. I was surprised to find out that it was very good," one reviewer said on Costco's website.Costco is known for offering deals and discounts on items bought in bulk. Some are more extreme than others, however. Earlier this month, Business Insider reported on another of Costco's giant products: a 6.6-pound bucket of Nutella that it sells for $21.99.
It also sells emergency food kits that can feed a family of four for up to a year. The kits cost between $1,000 and $6,000 and include a mix of grains, fruits, vegetables, proteins, and dairy. Many of these items have a 25-year shelf life.Advertisement
- Inside pics of the new Mahindra Thar 2020 — The next-gen SUV
- Mahindra Thar 2020 is set to make a market debut today— here’s what to watch out for
- Best hair removal creams for women
- Independence day 2020 slogans, quotes and messages from famous personalities
- Best affordable wired keyboards for home and office use