CREDIT SUISSE: Here's the best stock to buy in every sector
- Credit Suisse asked each of its analyst for their top picks for the sector they cover.
- The list covers 94 stocks, or about 15% of their coverage universe.
Credit Suisse has released its annual list of its top investment ideas in the United States.
The Swiss bank asked each of its analysts to round up their top three stock picks for the next six to 12 months, resulting in a massive list of 94 equities, or about 15% of the stocks covered by its research department.
"These should not be viewed as portfolios," the bank warns. Rather, "they are simply a current snapshot of the analysts' top picks in their coverage universes." So if you're looking to dive into a particular sector, these may be the place to start.
We've rounded up Credit Suisse's top pick for each sector, and included the bank's take on why its worth investing in. Scroll to check out the full list:
Sealed Air Corp.
Fortune Brands Home & Security
Marriott Vacation Worldwide
McCormick & Company
Marathon Petroleum Corporation
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings
Deere & Co.
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine
- Centre's fiscal deficit at Aug-end touches 36% of full-year target: CGA
- Domestic occupiers keep office space demand high in 2023
- Nifty, Sensex bounce back on Friday but experts see resistance at higher levels
- Temperature's Toll: Hospitals see a surge in drug and alcohol abuse-related visits on hotter nights, study reveals