CREDIT SUISSE: Here's the best stock to buy in every sector
- Credit Suisse asked each of its analyst for their top picks for the sector they cover.
- The list covers 94 stocks, or about 15% of their coverage universe.
Credit Suisse has released its annual list of its top investment ideas in the United States.
The Swiss bank asked each of its analysts to round up their top three stock picks for the next six to 12 months, resulting in a massive list of 94 equities, or about 15% of the stocks covered by its research department.
"These should not be viewed as portfolios," the bank warns. Rather, "they are simply a current snapshot of the analysts' top picks in their coverage universes." So if you're looking to dive into a particular sector, these may be the place to start.
We've rounded up Credit Suisse's top pick for each sector, and included the bank's take on why its worth investing in. Scroll to check out the full list:
Sealed Air Corp.
Fortune Brands Home & Security
Marriott Vacation Worldwide
McCormick & Company
Marathon Petroleum Corporation
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings
Deere & Co.
- Enphase Energy launches solar battery and microinverters for residential use
- Federal Bank logs 19% y-oy growth in advances at ₹1,63,956 cr
- RIL, Sanmina completes JV to build manufacturing hub in India
- Authorities suspend mobile internet in parts of Jammu, Rajouri districts
- National Green Tribunal slaps Telangana with a ₹3,800 cr fine for waste management failure