Over 460 of the most promising startups of 2022 in edtech, fintech, crypto, cloud, proptech and more, according to VCs
- We asked hundreds of top venture capitalists to name the most promising startups of 2022.
- VCs were asked to name companies inside and outside of their portfolios.
Each year, we reach out to hundreds of VCs at nearly 100 firms and ask them to tell us which early stage startups are the most promising of the year.
VCs were asked to name startups within their portfolio — after all, they liked those startups so much they invested — as well as outside their portfolios — after all, they are the startup experts and can't invest in them all.
And they were also asked to name startups across all stages, particularly earlier-stage companies that are not widely known.
This year, our research was particularly insightful because it's been a tumultuous time in startup land. VCs have grown tighter with investments and startups that were not well-prepared to weather the cold have struggled.
Below, we list hundreds of the most promising startups of 2022, sorted by industry.
Business-to-business (B2B) marketplaces:
Cloud computing and Software-as-a-Service:
Real estate/property tech:
Supply chain tech:
Transportation sustainability tech:
Women's health tech:
- Indian markets open lower amid unrest in China over zero-Covid: Paytm, Adani Transmission, Hero MotoCorp in focus
- Canada to strengthen visa processing capacity in Delhi and Chandigarh
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO – 10 things to know before subscribing
- Revenge spending effect: Household savings dip to 5 -year low
- With no signs yet of inflation cooling, experts predict more rate hikes