WazirX in association with CREBACO and IntoTheBlock launches Coin Reports to help users research tokens before investing
Coin Reportswere launched by WazirX in association with CREBACO and IntoTheBlock.
- Coin Reports contain information on various coins listed on the platform, which can be used to gauge the health of a project.
- The platform has reports of over 250 tokens at the moment. Many of these reports can be read in 10 other languages as well.
With that in mind, India’s top cryptocurrency exchange by trading volumes, WazirX, has launched a new
What are Coin Reports?
The idea behind the platform is to simplify the research process for crypto users, and those looking to expand their portfolios by investing in new cryptocurrencies.
This platform currently has information about over 250 tokens. This includes detailed information on projects like Bitcoin, Sandbox, Ether, Matic,
The reports are compiled by Crebaco, which conducts research into crypto exchanges and tokens around the world, including in India. The reports also include token summaries, which are sourced from IntoTheBlock, and include information like on-chain metrics for a project and more.
What information does this platform provide?
Perhaps most importantly, these reports include information on the technology behind a particular token. Information like this tells an investor what a blockchain project is trying to do, which in turn gives you an idea of whether it will last or not. For instance, the 0x project is a messaging protocol that market makers can use to send messages, including off-chain information about their orders, according to the
But technology behind a project isn’t the only information you can gain from this.
For those who know how to perform detailed analysis about a token from its price history, the Coin Reports platform provides a helpful graph with historical price information about a crypto token — including hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, half-yearly, yearly and year-to-date price movements.
AdvertisementExperienced traders use information like this to gauge the health of a token, learn how often its price fluctuates, and even the kind of confidence that investors and developers have on a project. In the long run, you can also use historical price information to figure out when a project, or even the entire market, is moving towards bear or bull market phases.
Other information included in the Coin Reports platform are details of distribution of tokens, early backers of a project etc., the country of origin of a project, initial coin offering (ICO) and much more.
With these reports you can definitely get an overview about your preferred crypto and make well informed decisions.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post in partnership with WazirX. Cryptos are unregulated virtual assets, not a legal tender, and subject to market risks.
Popular on BI
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- Kanye West says he's selling Balenciaga, Adidas, and Gap hoodies for $20 after the companies all cut ties with him
- WhatsApp rolls out contact cards sharing on Windows beta
- FIFA WC: Lionel Messi doing well, says Argentina manager Scaloni amid injury concerns
- ADB, Wabag sign USD 25 mn debt facility for sanitation, water security in India
- RBI pauses onboarding of online merchants by Paytm Payments Services; firm says no material impact on biz
- Over 50% of microbusinesses had no mechanisms to cushion Covid impact, Road to Recovery report says