Dubai has just opened a £2.8 billion 'mega theme park' - here's what it's like inside
AP Photo/Kamran Jebreili
Now, the gulf state can add a £2.8 billion "mega theme park" to its list of extravagances.
The newly-opened Dubai Parks and Resorts covers a massive 30.6 million square feet making it the largest park in the Middle East.
Inside the property, guests can find three separate theme parks, a water park, a uniquely themed dining and retail district, and a Polynesian-themed family hotel.
The park was officially opened by Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid, the Ruler of Dubai, in a flashy ceremony which involved musical numbers and firework displays.
Read on to see inside the three theme parks.
- TRS MPs to meet on Sunday to chalk out party's strategy for Budget session of Parliament
- EXPLAINED: India’s annual Economic Survey
- With COVID expenses rising, taxpayers need more than an insurance rebate, says a wealth manager
- Budget 2022 expectation: Why India needs an urban MGNREGA
- Here’s why there is less adoption of the new tax regime and how budget 2022 can make it more attractive