Elvis's spirit was alive and shaking at the world's biggest celebration of "The King"
The Festival, which takes place in Collingwood, Canada, is the largest Elvis festival in the world. All things Elvis-themed take over the streets in the form of parades, carnivals, weddings and even midnight performances at the local McDonald's.Take a trip down memory lane at this year's festival celebrating the King, which ended July 26.
- Here’s a tiny washing machine that cleans your TWS earbuds in two minutes
- 106-year-old woman in Madhya Pradesh gets her first COVID-19 vaccine
- Facebook's ad delivery system shows gender bias, says new study
- Check out the top 10 batsmen with the highest strike rate in all IPL matches
- Petrol pumps closed in Rajasthan as dealers demand rollback of VAT on fuel