L'Wren Scott Leaves Entire $9 Million Estate To Mick Jagger, Mysteriously Leaves Out Family
"I give all my jewelry, clothing, household furniture and furnishings, personal automobiles and other tangible articles of a personal nature … to Michael Philip Jagger," Scott's will says, according to court papers reviewed by The Post Wednesday.
Scott, who was adopted by a Utah family as a baby, clearly stated that her family members receive nothing. While she hadn't spoken to her older sister in six years, Scott's older brother was interestingly also cut out of the will despite being named co-head of her company just last year."Except if otherwise provided in this will, I have intentionally omitted to provide herein for any of my heirs living at the date of my death," stated the designer, whose parents are both deceased.
In New York state, legal heirs include spouses and living relatives.Despite the snub, Scott's family spoke at her funeral and her ashes were divided between both her relatives and Mick Jagger. "She was cremated and I have some of her ashes," said her brother, Randall Bambrough. "Some of those ashes, they will be buried near our parents here in Utah. And there will be a ceremony, date to be determined, in Utah for all family members who will have an opportunity to see their friends and others."Advertisement
As of yesterday, Bambrough wasn't aware of the will.
"I haven't heard anything at all about a will, other than there's supposedly one out there," Bambrough told The Daily News.Read the will in its entirety below:Advertisement
- Luxury icons Sabyasachi and Oberoi open up about their 'perfectionist quirks' like checking the color of egg yolks and slashing clothes so they can’t hit the edit table
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi warns against complacency in the fight against COVID-19
- Best budget smartphone deals under ₹20,000 in the Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Amazon AI executive explains three things every business needs to address before using machine learning
- Gionee launches new budget smartphone F8 Neo in India at ₹5,499