PM Narendra Modi is featuring on Discovery's Man vs. Wild today. Here's what we know about it
- Man vs Wild, will be featuring India's Prime Minister
- The episode will air at 9 pm on Discovery.
- Narendra Modi is the third world leader to feature on the show. Before him, American's
Barack Obamaand Russia's Vladimir Putinappeared with Bear Grylls.
The host of the show, Bear Grylls, recently shared the promo. In the 45 seconds, long promo PM Narendra Modi can be seen welcoming Grylls in India.
The show has been shot in the Jim Corbett National Park and will throw light on wildlife conservation, highlighting issues related to environmental change.
AdvertisementThe program will be aired in 180 countries. Adventurer and television presenter Edward
The show Man vs Wild was first aired as "Born Survivors" in 2006. Grylls who is a former soldier turns into a survival instructor who explores the least hospitable places and documents the process.
In its previous episodes, Grylls ate anything that could provide him nutrition. He also once wore the skin of a seal to fetch fish in freezing water.
However, the show which features Modi might not be as ‘wild’. Grylls is also infamously known for drinking his own urine on the show. This is when he can’t do something else which he does, which is squeezes water out of elephant dung for drinking. However, Modi may not be seen doing any of this.
My upbringing does not allow me to take a life: Modi
Modi will soon be seen expressing his views on conservation of nature. He will also be seen at the Himalayas where he speaks about cleanliness drive in addition to reminiscing his own youth.
AdvertisementA video, giving a sneak peek of the episode, was released on Friday.
In the show, gives Modi an improvised version of a spear as a safeguard against potential attack by a tiger. Modi says: "My upbringing does not allow me to take a life. However, I will hold it (the spear) since you insist."
The world waits to Modi on Man vs. Wild
The news of Prime Minister Narendra Modi making an appearance on popular
The Tourism Ministry on Sunday updated the Incredible India website to boost wildlife tourism.
The website that earlier featured pictures and videos of mostly monuments and tourist spots, now showcases landscapes, waterfalls and tiger reserves. Pictures from Jim Corbett National Park, Ranthambore National Park and other national parks now feature on the home page of Incredible India.
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months
- Indian Employees
- Data Science Job
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- OLA electric scooter
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons