Jason Aldean says he will 'never apologize' for his beliefs as he defends his family's anti-Biden Instagram posts
- Jason Aldean responded to criticism over his family's anti-Biden clothing.
- Aldean said he was "unapologetic" in his Instagram post.
- Aldean's wife was pictured wearing an "Anti Biden Social Club" shirt in one photo.
Jason Aldean responded to online criticism after his wife, Brittaney Aldean (neé Kerr,) shared photos of her and her children wearing clothes that criticized President Joe Biden.
The "Dirt Road Anthem" singer shared a message to his 3.4 million Instagram followers with a post on Thursday.
"I will never apologize for my beliefs or my love for my family and country," Aldean, 44, wrote. "This is the greatest country in the world and I want to keep it that way."
Aldean added the hashtag "unapologetic" and the American flag emoji.
His statement comes after Brittany Aldean posted an Instagram photo wearing an "Anti Biden Social Club" shirt. Her children, three-year-old Memphis and two-year-old Navy, were pictured in shirts that read, "Hidin' from Biden."
Brittany Aldean tagged the Instagram account @letmetakeyourselfie, which featured a bio page linked to a website named DaddyT45.com. The homepage featured a pictured of former President Donald Trump holding a gun.
The couple got married in 2015 after Aldean and his first wife, Jessica Ann Ussery, were divorced. Jessica and Aldean share two daughters.
- Meet LignoSat, the world’s first wooden satellite that is set to orbit the Earth by 2024!
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane electric scooter with 113 km range to hit the roads starting ₹1.15 lk
- Cyclone 'Michaung' alert in the Tirupati, Nellore, Prakasam, Bapatla, Krishna, West Godavari, Konaseema, and Kakinada of AP Districts
- Gold surges Rs 450 to hit record high of Rs 64,300 per 10 gm
- 7 best places to visit in Amritsar on your next trip