Watch Chance the Rapper join Justin Bieber for his emotional performance of their new song 'Holy' on 'SNL'
- Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper performed their song "Holy" on the Studio 8H stage during this week's episode of "
Saturday Night Live."
- Standing in front of a neon blue cross sign, the "Yummy" singer started out the emotional performance before Chance, whose real name is Chancelor Johnathan Bennett, joined him.
- "Holy," which was released on September 18, is the first single from Bieber's sixth studio album. The album will be a follow up to "Changes," which dropped earlier this year.
- It was the fourth time Bieber appeared on NBC's "Saturday Night Live" and his second time in 2020.
- Watch their full performance below.
Read more:Pete Davidson calls out J.K. Rowling for her transphobic comments on 'Saturday Night Live'
Advertisement'Saturday Night Live' addresses the 2020 vice-presidential debate in a divisive sketch about the fly and Herman Cain
- EXCLUSIVE: Communities, brand and then product — CEO explains how Stack Overflow flipped the script on software development
- Everybody in India must get Covid vaccine free, says Kejriwal
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister