The CEO of WhyHotel explains how he came up with the idea of pop-up hospitality. His startup partners with landlords to fill new apartment buildings fast and just raised $20 million.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Here’s how Indians are buying Tesla, Facebook, and Apple shares through brokerage startups
- Radio ad revenue for July-Sept quarter in 2020 was Rs 198.53 crore: TRAI
- YouTube starts rolling out hashtag landing pages— here’s how you can use it
- Do not panic when Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman reads out the revised estimates
- India records 14,545 new COVID-19 cases in last 24 hours