These are the headhunters leading Wall Street's systematic-trading and data-science hiring frenzy
hiringmarket for quant and data-science specialists is red-hot on Wall Street.
- They're the lifeblood of
hedge funds, trading firms, market makers, and bank trading teams.
The market for quant and data-science specialists has perhaps never been hotter. And the technologists, researchers, scientists, and traders developing cutting-edge investment strategies and platforms aren't just coveted by hedge funds.
They're the lifeblood of high-frequency-trading (HFT) firms and proprietary market makers, as well as investment banks building out their systems for electronic trading and execution. They're also coveted by Silicon Valley juggernauts, startups, academia, and the government. People working on hard-science Ph.D.s from top universities can expect the most elite institutions to start wooing them years before they defend their dissertations.A cadre of Wall Street
- Kerala's COVID-19 test positivity rate reaches 27.28% with over 42,000 new cases today
- Adani Power registers profits after a disappointing loss-making quarter last year
- Star India Network garnered a cumulative reach of 352 million in the first 26 matches
- Rabindranath Tagore Jayanti 2021: Remembering some of his greatest words
- Non-residents will have to pay tax in India if transactions exceed ₹2 crore