The power players of the growing family office world
- As global wealth surges, more people want to start
family officesto take control of their finances.
- Insider spoke to more than a dozen industry insiders to compile a list of 21 must-know experts.
Whether they're rags-to-riches entrepreneurs or old-money heirs, many of the wealthy have created their own family offices to oversee their assets.
Citi estimates that as many as 15,000 family offices have been created in the past two decades alone.
Insider spoke with more than a dozen family-office professionals to find out who the wealthy go to when setting up their own shops. Whether they're lawyers or wealth managers, here are 21 must-know family-office experts.
You can read our full story if you're an Insider subscriber: These are the 21 people powering the huge growth in family offices
Insider also rounded up some of the must-know executive recruiters in the space, as hiring top talent is key to maintaining wealth that lasts for generations.
- Google’s birthday: Here's a look at the significant milestones in Google's 23-year history
- Aditya Birla AMC IPO’s grey market premium stands at ₹70 per share; up 10% from issue price band
- WATCH: "Someone said I am good enough to be a rickshaw puller," shares Freshworks CEO Girish Mathrubootham in a candid chat
- Paras Defence and Space Technologies IPO: Here’s how to check allotment status
- MyGlamm has set aside $100 million to acquire 6 beauty and personal care brands under new entity
- After Moderna chief, Pfizer CEO says COVID-19 likely to end in a year
- Like many 23-year-olds, Google is facing ‘trust’ issues
- COVID-19: Mizoram's positivity rate at 32% after 1,659 new cases registered in the state