Here comes Baker Hughes...
Last week, the US oil rig count resumed its climb, rising by 29 to 551, according to Baker Hughes.That was the biggest one-week increase since April 2013.
This followed the prior week's reading, which should the oil rig count fall for the first time in 11 weeks.Refresh this page for updates at 1 p.m. ET.
Andy Kiersz/Business Insider
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow