INSIDER is hiring a Politics reporter to cover the Trump administration, congress, policy, and the 2020 campaign
- The 2020 presidential election might be almost two years away, but the campaign is already begun!
- INSIDER is looking for an experienced
politicsreporter to cover the 2020 race, the new Congress, and the never-boring Trump administration - and also report stories depicting the real-life effects of policy on everyday Americans.
- Apply here.
INSIDER is hiring a politics reporter.The ideal candidate brings with them an array of sources among Washington's power players, as well as a minimum of three years of experience in political journalism. He or she is always thinking up an angle on the news that has gone unnoticed - the real story behind the superficial news - able to break news and write exclusive, attention-grabbing stories.Advertisement
What we're looking for:
- Excellent news judgment
- A knack for telling stories and sharing political news in a smart, accessible way
- The ability to write and edit quickly and accurately
- A minimum of three years of experience covering politics for a digital publication
Please note that this full-time position requires that you work either at INSIDER's headquarters in Manhattan, or remotely in Washington, D.C. INSIDER offers competitive compensation packages complete with benefits.INSIDER is great journalism about what passionate people actually want to know. That's everything from news to food, celebrity to science, politics to sports and all the rest. It's smart. It's fearless. It's fun. We push the boundaries of digital storytelling. Our mission is to inform and inspire.
APPLY HERE with a resume and cover letter if this sounds like the job for you.
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store
- IN PICS: Mitra and other humanoid robots help COVID-19 patients stuck in quarantine across hospitals in India
- Brands that demonstrate they care for consumers, communities and the environment will find favor with today’s and tomorrow’s consumers: Preeti Reddy, Kantar