INSIDER is hiring an intern for its video-editing team
20th Century Fox
The role includes editing short and insightful videos across a range of subjects, including food, travel, design, art, beauty, science, and more.
Video interns work closely with INSIDER's reporters and editors to produce stories for a wide, general audience across the web and various social media platforms.
Candidates should know how to edit on Adobe Premiere and how to use Adobe After Effects and Photoshop, various types of audio and digital video equipment including Canon and Sony cameras, and how to shoot awesome video with their smartphones.
Our interns are an integral part of our team. We seek out self-starters and people who are enthusiastic about collaborating with reporters, fellow producers, social media editors, and other team members.
At INSIDER, our motto is "Life is an adventure." We tell stories for, about, and by people who seize life. That means they love to travel, try new foods, listen new music, and fight for what's right - and they admire people who do the same. INSIDER is distributed across social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube, as well as on the web.
This internship position is at our Flatiron headquarters in New York City. The internship will run for six months, and interns are encouraged to work full-time (40 hours a week) if their schedule allows.
Click HERE to apply by submitting a cover letter and resume.
- Meet LignoSat, the world’s first wooden satellite that is set to orbit the Earth by 2024!
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane electric scooter with 113 km range to hit the roads starting ₹1.15 lk
- Cyclone 'Michaung' alert in the Tirupati, Nellore, Prakasam, Bapatla, Krishna, West Godavari, Konaseema, and Kakinada of AP Districts
- Gold surges Rs 450 to hit record high of Rs 64,300 per 10 gm
- 7 best places to visit in Amritsar on your next trip