McDonald's Shamrock Shake is back on the menu - here's how to get one
- McDonald's Shamrock Shake has returned to menus across America.
- Shamrock Shake-lovers can see which McDonald's locations are selling the limited-time offering by searching in the McDonald's app.
- The Shamrock Shake will remain on McDonald's menus until March 24, as supplies last.
McDonald's Shamrock Shakes are back on the menu.Earlier this week, Shamrock Shakes returned to McDonald's menus across the US. However, much like the infamous McRib, the limited-time offering is not available at every single McDonald's location across the nation. Advertisement
The minty green shake has evolved into a McDonald's icon since the fast-food chain first debuted the beverage in 1970. The Shamrock Shake is only available for a limited amount of time each year, typically from late February to March, as a celebratory St. Patrick's Day treat.
This year, McDonald's has a function on its app that allows customers to check which locations are selling Shamrock Shakes. It's the first time the official app has offered the capability to hunt down the sweet treat.To find out which McDonald's locations near you are selling the shake, simply go to the McDonald's app and plug in your zip code. The app will pull up a map of all nearby McDonald's locations that have the Shamrock Shake on the menu. The Shamrock Shake will only be available through March 24, as supplies last. After that, you'll have to wait for the 2020 return of the iconic green shake.Advertisement
NOW WATCH: Why this rose gold watch costs $400,000
- Inside pics of the new Mahindra Thar 2020 — The next-gen SUV
- Mahindra Thar 2020 is set to make a market debut today— here’s what to watch out for
- Best hair removal creams for women
- Independence day 2020 slogans, quotes and messages from famous personalities
- Best affordable wired keyboards for home and office use