Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch is officially on the market for $100 million - double what it was expected to go for
Now called "Sycamore Valley Ranch," the 2,700-acre ranch in Los Olivos, California was bought by private investment firm Colony Capital in 2008 for $23.5 million.
With millions put into its restoration, the listing is being split by Sotheby's broker Harry Kolb and Hilton & Hyland's Jeffrey Hyland.
Hyland told The Wall Street Journal that they're "not encouraging a lot of showings." Added a representative from Sotheby's, "We're not going to be giving tours."
Alyson Penn contributed to an earlier version of this story.
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani