Microsoft says 'no one's even close to what we're offering' in a cloud market that Amazon and Google are only just starting to enter
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Chingari app will now pay composers to create and share music on its platform for its millions of new users
- Airtel deploys Nokia's open Cloud-based VoLTE network
- DRDO to set up research cell at IIT Hyderabad
- Rupee pares initial gains, settles 2 paise down at 74.68 against US dollar
- ShareChat's TikTok rival Moj crosses 5mn downloads on Google Play