NFL WEEK 3: Our official predictions for who wins this weekend
AP Photo/Matt Ludtke
- With two weeks officially in the books and another set to kick off, the 2019 NFL season is underway.
- The Titans and Jaguars kick off the action in Carolina on Thursday night, followed up by a full slate of games on Sunday.
- Once again, we're picking every game of the week against the spread with the hopes of making a little money.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Week 2 of the 2019 NFL season is in the books as teams look to assess where they are and what the rest of the season will have in store.
There are 0-2 teams out there looking to avoid three straight losses all but dashing their hopes of a spot in the postseason, and there are 2-0 teams surprised with their success and trying to keep the train running.
With Week 3 action fast approaching, we're once again picking every game on the schedule against the spread.
Take a look below at our best bets against the spread for Week 2 of the NFL season (* indicates home team).
LAST WEEK: 11-5
Jacksonville Jaguars* (+1.5) over Tennessee Titans
Green Bay Packers* (-7.5) over Denver Broncos
Indianapolis Colts* (-1) over Atlanta Falcons
Kansas City Chiefs* (-6.5) over Baltimore Ravens
Buffalo Bills* (-6) over Cincinnati Bengals
New England Patriots* (-23) over New York Jets
Detroit Lions (+6.5) over Philadelphia Eagles*
Minnesota Vikings* (-9) over Oakland Raiders
Dallas Cowboys* (-21.5) over Miami Dolphins
New York Giants (+6.5) over Tampa Bay Buccaneers*
Arizona Cardinals* (-1.5) over Carolina Panthers
Pittsburgh Steelers (+6.5) over San Francisco 49ers*
Los Angeles Chargers* (-3) over Houston Texans
New Orleans Saints (+4.5) over Seattle Seahawks*
Cleveland Browns* (+3) over Los Angeles Rams
Washington Redskins* (+4) over Chicago Bears
Popular on BI
- Billionaire investor Mark Mobius says he's been able to get his money out of China, but investing in the country is still a 'dilemma' amid national security laws
- The Carnival cruise passenger who went overboard and remains missing was on his first cruise and it became his 'happy place,' his fiancée said
- The new Barbie movie used so much pink paint on set that it caused an international shortage, according to its production designer
- Attractiveness of gold depends on US Fed's moves, say analysts
- Coal India’s ₹4,000 crore offer for sale subscribed 4x times
- Nvidia's Jensen Huang started with a $10 million failure before shifting gears to become a $1 trillion company
- Meet the top Nifty50 performers in FY23
- Apple to declare the 12-inch MacBook as obsolete on June 30