Old Navy's 50%-off Black Friday sale starts the day before Thanksgiving - and the retailer is slashing prices on everything it sells an entire week earlier
AP Photo/Ed Betz
- Old Navy is launching its Black Friday sale the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.
- The 50%-off sale will last three days.
- Stores will open at 3 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and close at 1 a.m.
- One week before Thanksgiving, Old Navy is launching a store-wide 40%-off sale.
This year, Old Navy's 50%-off Black Friday sale will span three days. And, the aggressive savings start a full week earlier.
Black Friday sales kick off on Wednesday, November 22, the day before Thanksgiving. Everything sold in stores and online will be 50% off from Wednesday until the end of the day on Black Friday, with a handful of exceptions such as gift cards and jewelry.
Stores will open at 9 a.m. on Wednesday, and close at 10 p.m. On Thanksgiving Day, stores will open at 3 p.m. and remain open until 1 a.m. Then, stores will open again at 5 a.m. on Friday morning and close at 10 p.m.
Old Navy is also launching a "pre-party" sale. From Thursday, November 16 until Tuesday, November 21, customers will receive 40% off all purchases online and in stores.
The retailer additionally plans to offer a three-day Cyber Monday sale. On Saturday and Sunday after Black Friday, everything sold on OldNavy.com will be 40% off. On Cyber Monday, everyone sold on the retailer's online store will be 50% off.
- Best HP laptop in India 2022: Which one is for you?
- Towards 'zero hunger': Odisha tops 'State Ranking Index' first under under National Food Security Act; UP, Andhra, and Gujarat also score high
- Best face creams and lotions for men in India
- Monsoon rain wreaks havoc in Himachal and Karnataka, orange alert in Gujarat
- Apple’s MacBook Air with M2 chip will go on sale from July 15, pre-orders starting July 8