One type of ETF is taking over the market
In the Fidelity Insight of the week, Silverstein speaks to Matt Goulet, a vice president of sector investment strategy, about the rise of bond ETFs. He says financial advisers are driving this by replacing their individual bond holdings with ETF shares. And while it hasn't happened on the retail side yet, Goulet sees that coming in the future. In terms of retail investors, he says that they're focusing mostly on sector funds, which they seek out because of the diversification they offer. Goulet also mentions that ETFs are more tax efficient.
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- I tried a calendar that's meant to boost productivity by mapping out the number of weeks you have left to live — here's how it went
- I wore the same outfit for a week, as part of a productivity hack promoted by Steve Jobs — but it didn't really work. After speaking to psychologists, I'm not surprised.
- Indian government is reportedly looking to regularise work from home with a comprehensive framework
- Companies raised ₹52,759 crore from IPOs till October this fiscal, says Nirmala Sitharaman
- WPP acquires branding and design agency Made Thought
- WhatsApp announces incubator programme, will select 10 firms to build digital health solutions in India
- Peter England's new campaign with Ayushmann Khurrana questions orthodox notions around marriage and celebrates modern aspirations