How to watch the first 2020 presidential debate between Biden and Trump
- The first 2020 presidential debate takes place on Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET.
Donald Trumpand Democratic presidential nominee Joe Bidenwill face off publicly for the first time in Cleveland.
Newsanchor Chris Wallace will moderate the debate.
- Tune in to any major TV network, stream it on YouTube, or watch on C-SPAN.
The last leg of the 2020 race kicks off with the first presidential debate between President Donald Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden on Tuesday.
The nominees will square off publicly for the first time at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland. The debate will air live from 9 to 10:30 p.m. ET with no commercial breaks. Tradition is a little different this debate season during a pandemic — expect no handshakes, a smaller audience, and prior testing for COVID-19.
Be prepared to see the two battle in 15-minute segments over their personal records and the Supreme Court, as well as their positions on the coronavirus pandemic, the economy, "race and violence in our cities," and the "integrity of the election," all topics selected by Fox News anchor Chris Wallace, who will moderate.
Also keep an eye out for some heated exchanges over recent news rocking the political arena, such as Trump's tax returns.
Americans are planning to tune in to a highly anticipated evening of relentless back-and-forth, as Election Day is only 35 days away.
Here's how to watch:
- CNN is offering a stream of the debate for free, without any cable-login information required.
- All major TV networks, including ABC News, Fox News, and MSNBC, will carry the debate for its 90 minutes.
- YouTube will also have a free stream in conjunction with CBS News.
- C-SPAN will also have a stream available for free.
- Torrent Pharma to acquire Curatio for Rs 2,000 crore
- Market in the grip of a bear hug: Nifty50 trades below 17,000 points, rupee hits a new low
- FM urges I-T officials to expedite returns, refund process and grievance redressal
- Razorpay forays into loyalty and rewards segment with PoshVine acquisition
- Don't equate fun with money: Sundar Pichai to employees
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Rice and Pulses
- IIT Guwahati
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- Biggest Billionaires
- Sundar Pichai
- Home Loan
- Vinod Shantilal Adani
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Accenture earnings forecast
- India's Richest People
- Best 5G Smartphone
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World