Presidential candidate Martin O'Malley: Donald Trump is a 'fascist demagogue'
Former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley (D) on Monday declared that Donald Trump is a "fascist demagogue."
Following Trump's suggestion on Monday afternoon that the US should institute a "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States" for the time being, the presidential candidate tweeted that Trump had "remove[d] all doubt."
.@realdonaldtrump removes all doubt: he is running for President as a fascist demagogue.- Martin O'Malley (@MartinOMalley) December 7, 2015
"The fact of the matter is, and let's say it in our debate - because you'll never hear this from that immigrant-bashing carnival-barker Donald Trump - the truth of the matter is that net-immigration from Mexico last year was zero," O'Malley said during the Democratic presidential debate last month.Trump - who has dismissed O'Malley as a "disgusting, little, weak, pathetic baby" - immediately responded in a tweet.
Hillary and Sanders are not doing well, but what is the failed former Mayor of Baltimore doing on that stage? O'Malley is a clown.- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 15, 2015
- MPs should put pressure on Centre to include Kerala's demands in central budget:CM
- Final stage of Budget 2021-22 commences with Halwa ceremony
- Farmers' Protest: Local eateries facing tough time due to free langars at Singhu Border
- Venture Capital funding in India hits $3.1 billion in Q4 of 2020, says KPMG report
- A scary proposal to use facial recognition and AI by an Indian state has experts fuming