RBSE class 12th results 2019: Puneet Maheshwari tops the examination with 99% marks
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education has announced the results for science and commerce streams of Class 12th on Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
Puneet Maheshwari topped the examination from science stream, securing 595 marks (595 out of 600).
The overall pass percentage this year for the science stream stood at 92.88%, 6% up from last year. For the commerce stream, the overall pass percentage was recorded as 91.46%. In 2018, the overall pass percentage stood at 87.78%, While the number of students who cleared the examination in the commerce stream stood at 91.04%.
Girls outperformed boys this year for both science and commerce stream. For science, the pass percentage among girls stood at 95.86, while it was 91.59% for boys.
In the commerce stream, the number of girls clearing the examination was recorded as 95.31%, nearly 6% higher than that of boys — 89.40%.
The results will be available on its official website www.rajresults.nic.in. The exams were held from 7 March to 2 April 2019.
To check results, follow the steps:
- Go to the website www.rajresults.nic.in, click on the result link tab on the homepage
- Enter roll number and login credentials.
- You will be able to view your results and you can also download it for future reference.
- Best air purifiers for home
- Watch: A landslide at Mumbai’s Western Express highway due to heavy rainfall
- Economy activity in India has picked up and the worst is over says the Department of Economic Affairs
- Best pyjamas and comfortable work from home pants
- Virat Kohli, Akshay Kumar and Kareena Kapoor are the most visible celebrity brand endorsers: Report