A Dutch star launched a 30-foot, screaming equalizer for the best goal of the Olympics so far
Telemundo Deportes/Twitter; Insider
- Women's soccer is underway at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics tournament.
- Dutch star Dominique Janssen scored the goal of the games thus far during the Netherlands' Saturday matchup against Team Brazil.
- In the 79th minute of the match, the 26-year-old drilled a free kick from 30 yards out past the Brazilian keeper and into the upper 90 of the net to equalize at three goals apiece.
- The goal helped the Netherlands - the fourth-ranked national team in the world - avoid a loss and remain atop Group F in the group stage of the Olympic tournament.
- Check out the Janssen's screamer below:
-Telemundo Deportes (@TelemundoSports) July 24, 2021
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- The best wildlife photos of the year show a curious grizzly, dueling reindeer, and fish swimming through a cloud of sperm
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- Best TKL mechanical keyboards in India
- Buy Premium 2.1 channel speakers for audiophiles
- Best artificial flowers for living room decoration in India
- This Ethereum-based metaverse is letting crypto fans own land on the Red Planet, even though international space laws would disagree
- Unemployment rate in India sees a dip after a month