Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz now wearing new $1.9 million Richard Mille watches that are the thinnest in the world
F1stars Carlos Sainzand Charles Leclerchave new Richard Mille watchesas part of a partnership between the watchmaker and Ferrari.
- Only 150 will be made, and if you want one it will cost you $1.88 million.
A pair of Formula One stars have a new accessory, and if you want one, it will set you back $1.9 million.
The watch is the latest piece coming out of the partnership between Richard Mille and Ferrari, which began in 2021. Only 150 of these watches will be made, and according to Hodinkee.com, they will have a retail price of $1.88 million.
The watch's case, base plate, and bridges are made of Grade 5 titanium, a material used in the aerospace and aeronautics industries, and can withstand forces up to 5,000 Gs.
Richard Mille and its watches are no strangers to the
Golfer Bubba Watson wears a Richard Mille watch when he plays. The 2018 version had a retail price of $825,000 and could measure his swing speed.
Rafael Nadal also sports a Richard Mille watch when he competes. The version he wore during the 2018 French Open had a price of $725,000.
While F1 drivers can't wear their watches during the races, they are always quick to put them on before their post-race interviews. Considering how often Leclerc and Sainz have been on the podium this season, the new Richard Mille watch should get plenty of screen time moving forward.
- I've had the new iPhone 14 for 2 weeks. I should've listened to Steve Jobs' daughter because I now regret buying it.
- China tells state banks to prepare for a massive dollar dump and yuan buying spree as Beijing's prior interventions have failed to stem its currency's worst year since 1994
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- IISC joins hands with AIIMS Rishikesh to develop algorithm that can read brain scans to detect epilepsy
- Overlapping symptoms of dengue, Covid-19 confusing in many cases, say doctors
- Sterlite Technologies launches optical solution for 5G rollout
- NASA pushes back Artemis I Moon mission launch to November
- Auto sales jump in September: Maruti reports over a 100% jump in volumes
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World