England retain only six World Cup squad members for Caribbean tour, Buttler remains captain
Stokes is expected to undergo a knee surgery following his arrival in England from India.
Uncapped seamers Josh Tongue and John Turners are both part of the ODI and T20I squads.
The six players who were part of England's ordinary campaign in India and are touring West Indies are Buttler, Gus Atkinson, Harry Brook, Brydon Carse,
England will play three ODIs and five T20Is in the Caribbean.
After England's final game in the World Cup, Buttler said there is no need for drastic changes in the team.
"I don't think there will be a drastic change of plan like we had in 2015. There are a few things we need to change and build something new. Doesn't mean there'll be a huge clear-out but we have work to do to become a top team again," Buttler said at post-match presentation ceremony.
ODI squad: Jos Buttler (captain), Rehan Ahmed, Gus Atkinson, Harry Brook, Brydon Carse,
T20I squad: Jos Buttler (captain), Rehan Ahmed, Moeen Ali, Gus Atkinson, Harry Brook, Sam Curran, Ben Duckett, Will Jacks, Liam Livingstone, Tymal Mills, Adil Rashid, Phil Salt, Josh Tongue, Reece Topley, John Turner, Chris Woakes.
Popular on BI
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- Souvenirs from Hampi: 8 must-buy treasures to remember your journey
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather