NFL WEEK 5: Our official predictions for who wins this weekend
Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports
- Week 4 of the NFL season saw the underdogs howl, with the Buccaneers, Browns, Raiders, and more all winning their games outright.
- This week, the Rams and Seahawks kick off the action in Seattle on Thursday night, followed up by a full slate of games on Sunday.
- Once again, we're picking every game of the week against the spread with the hopes of making a little money.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
It took four weeks, but the underdogs finally howled on Sunday in the NFL.The Tampa Bay Buccaneers served up the biggest surprise of the day, taking down the Los Angeles Rams 55-40 as 10-point road underdogs, while Baker Mayfield and the Cleveland Browns also silenced their doubters as touchdown underdogs against the Ravens. The Oakland Raiders even got in on the fun.Advertisement
Beyond those outright upsets, teams like the Bills and Lions were able to keep things close enough to cover against their superior opponents. All together, Week 4 was proof that just when you think you have the league figured out, things are bound to change.
With Week 5 action fast approaching, we're once again picking every game on the schedule against the spread.Take a look below at our best bets against the spread for Week 4 of the NFL season (* indicates home team).
LAST WEEK: 7-8
Los Angeles Rams (+1.5) over Seattle Seahawks*
Tennessee Titans* (-3) over Buffalo BillsAdvertisement
Houston Texans* (-5) over Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens (-3.5) over Pittsburgh Steelers*Advertisement
New England Patriots (-15.5) over Washington Redskins*
Jacksonville Jaguars (+3.5) over Carolina Panthers*Advertisement
Arizona Cardinals (+3) over Cincinnati Bengals*
New Orleans Saints* (-3.5) over Tampa Bay BuccaneersAdvertisement
Chicago Bears (-5.5) over Oakland Raiders
Philadelphia Eagles* (-14) over New York JetsAdvertisement
Minnesota Vikings (-5.5) over New York Giants*
Denver Broncos (+6.5) over Los Angeles Chargers*Advertisement
Green Bay Packers (+3.5) over Dallas Cowboys*
Kansas City Chiefs* (-11) over Indianapolis ColtsAdvertisement
Cleveland Browns (+3.5) over San Francisco 49ers*
Now check out where you team ranks as we dive into Week 5...Advertisement
- 3 new COVID-19 cases in Manipur, total rises to 62
- Highest spike of 1,163 fresh COVID cases in Delhi takes total to over 18K; death toll climbs to 416
- Religious places, hotels, restaurants, shopping malls allowed to re-open from June 8
- Hospitality services, malls to open from June 8; containment zones to remain in lockdown
- 141 fresh COVID-19 cases reported in Karnataka, count rises to