10 things you need to know before the opening bell
For the biggest stories in politics, sign up here for 10 Things in Politics You Need to Know Today - launching soon!Here's what you need to know before
2. 'Big Short' investor Michael Burry turned bearish on some big names. Here are 5 stocks he dumped from his portfolio in the third quarter.3. UK retail sales roared higher in October, ahead of lockdown. British consumers are now buying almost a third of all goods online.
4. Say hello to the "Zillennials" as Gen Z comes of age. Their surging economic power will upend the investing landscape over the next decade, Bank of America says.5. The S&P 500 will surge 7% into year-end, according to Fundstrat. Here are the 10 reasons why. 6. Earnings expected. Foot Locker results are due.
7. On the data docket. Baker Hughes' weekly US oil rig count is next.
8. Deutsche Bank knows how you can capitalize on an economic recovery. The firm offers 6 stocks poised to surge amid vaccine progress — including one with 83% upside.9. Experts are still bullish on bitcoin despite its latest surge above $18,000. A crypto CEO outlines his expectation for continued gains, and shares another crypto bet he recommends.
10. Jefferies says traders should be seeking companies with accelerating sales growth. The bank's analysts say to buy these 15 cheap, unheralded stocks poised to take off.
- Karnataka's Health Minister says the state is well prepared for COVID-19 vaccine delivery
- Markets in Bhopal can now stay open till 8 pm only as COVID-19 cases surge in the city
- NSE declares Karvy Stock Broking as defaulter, expels from membership
- SC asks Centre to respond on plea seeking uniformity in RT-PCR test rates across the country
- From IndusInd Bank and Kotak Mahindra to Bajaj Finance — seven of the top ten Nifty gainers in the last three months have been financials