10 things you need to know before the opening bell
View all Offers
- 24% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M32 (Light Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime₹ 12999₹ 16999Buy On
- 21% OFF
iQOO Z3 5G (Cyber Blue, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | India's First SD 768G 5G Processor | 55W FlashCharge | Upto 9 Months No Cost EMI | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement₹ 17990₹ 24990Buy On
- 17% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M21 2021 Edition (Arctic Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | FHD+ sAMOLED | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime (SM-M215GLBDINS)₹ 11999₹ 14499Buy On
- 18% OFF
OPPO A55 (Starry Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 15490₹ 18990Buy On
- 14% OFF
iQOO 7 5G (Storm Black, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | 3GB Extended RAM | Upto 12 Months No Cost EMI | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement₹ 29990₹ 34990Buy On
Sign up for Insider Investing for your weekly
1. Oil hits $70 after an attack on Saudi Arabian facilities. See what markets are doing today.
2. Mark Cuban says the Dallas Mavericks are the largest Dogecoin merchant in the world. The NBA basketball team has carried out more than 20,000 Dogecoin transactions, the billionaire said.
3. The Fed's hand is being forced by the latest market tantrum. If the chaos continues without Fed action, rising yields could prematurely lift borrowing costs.
4. 7 reasons why investors should buy the stock market's recent dip. Fundstrat's Tom Lee thinks investors should take advantage of the recent stock market decline and "buy the dip."
5. Investors shouldn't fear inflation, an investment chief says. James Paulsen told investors in a letter inflation is only a concern for stocks when real economic growth is weak.
6. Michael Burry's 17 best tweets. "The Big Short" investor has slammed Tesla, bitcoin, Robinhood, and meme-stock buyers.
7. On the data docket. Wholesale inventories, and the 3-month and 6-month bill auctions are due.
8. Credit Suisse is on the hunt for companies being underestimated by the market. The firm says to buy these 13 'top of the crop' stocks it expects to demolish expectations and rocket higher.
9. A 48-year market vet breaks down why stocks could tumble 80% this year in a worst-case scenario. David Hunter also breaks down how gold could soar to $2,500 as soon as Q2.
10. The investing chief of a crypto hedge fund breaks down why he thinks bitcoin will achieve a $5 trillion market cap by 2023. Jake Ryan also shares 2 emerging areas of the asset class that he's bullish on.
- Axis Bank, Bajaj Finance, Maruti Suzuki and other hot stocks on October 27 as earnings season gathers momentum
- Nykaa’s IPO to open tomorrow — check last date, listing date and more
- Best plastic stool for home in India
- Best wooden stool for living room in India
- PolicyBazaar’s parent to open its ₹5,700 crore IPO on November 1