10 things you need to know before the opening bell
3. AMC insiders cash in another $4.8 million worth of shares. Company execs and board members have taken home about $13 million in the past two weeks alone.4. BlackRock's Rieder says the Fed should pull back as inflation runs hot. The central bank will be better served fulfilling its mandate if it begins discussing tapering, he said.
5. Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian said meme stocks are here to stay. He also discussed cryptocurrency regulation, and his new VC firm 776, which plans to raise $150 million.6. Finance professor Aswath Damodaran warns investors not to get cocky. Here are some highlights from his new interview. 7. On the economic calendar. The Baker Hughes US oil rig count and CFTC gold net positions are due.
8. The CEO of crypto exchange Kraken breaks down why he stands by his $200,000 year-end price target for bitcoin. Jesse Powell also shares 5 tokens that intrigue him.
9. Morningstar lays out the 10 highest-conviction bets being made by US stock-pickers right now. The firm also shares 4 Big Tech names that look cheap.10. The CIO at a digital asset hedge fund that returned 373% in 2020 breaks down why bitcoin's sell-off is in its final stages. Jeff Dorman also shares why ether could triple from current levels.
- Delhi reports its lowest daily COVID-19 cases in 104 days, records 213 single day COVID-19 cases
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem
- Facebook rolls out new chat themes and payment options in Messenger app for US users
- Dodla Dairy's ₹520 crore IPO isn't to expand into new markets but to strengthen its foothold where it already exists