Facebook, Apple, and Amazon add a combined $274 billion in market value following earnings
- Facebook, Apple, Amazon, all reported quarterly
earningson Thursday that exceeded analyst expectations and sent shares higher.
- On Friday, the three tech giants added a combined $274 billion in market value as stocks climbed.
- The three firms plus Alphabet are worth more than $5 trillion combined and are some of the mostvvaluable companies in the S&P 500, making up about one-fifth of the index.
- Watch Facebook, Apple, Amazon, and Alphabet trade live on
- Read more on Business Insider.
The four firms are worth more than $5 trillion combined and are some of the most-valuable companies in the S&P 500, making up about one-fifth of the index.This year, tech stocks have been major out performers — while the S&P 500 is roughly flat year-to-date, tech giants have outperformed.
- India is seeking details on the rise in Swiss bank deposits from the South Asian country
- A UN report says India's new IT rules do not conform with international human rights norms
- Legendary Indian sprinter Milkha Singh to be cremated with state honours in Chandigarh
- Father’s Day 2021 -- here is a list of some memorable quotes and greetings
- Weekly crypto roundup: Burry’s crypto crash prediction, rapper Raftaar accepting crypto, crypto mining migration, and more