Zomato IPO: How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- The company is likely to announce its allotment status on July 22 and shares will list on July 23 on exchanges NSE and BSE.
Zomato IPOwas subscribed 40.38 times on the last day of the offer.
- The food delivery business is intended to raise ₹9,375 crore with this IPO.
The IPO was open for subscription between July 14 and June 16.
Zomato is intended to raise ₹9,375 crore via the IPO -- ₹9,000 crore as a fresh issue and ₹375 crore as a secondary issue by early investor InfoEdge.
On the last day of bidding, the IPO was subscribed 40.38 times at 5 p.m. The portion reserved for retail investors was subscribed 7.87 times and that for qualified institutional investors was subscribed 54.71 times while the non-institutional investor category received a bid for 34.8 times.
Here is how to check
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select 'Zomato’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on Zomato’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
SEE ALSO: PolicyBazaar plans to raise ₹6,500 crore in its IPO
How to find out if your phone is infected by the Pegasus spyware
Popular on BI
- Sports NFT platforms have racked up nearly $1 billion in funding this week alone, despite market slump
- COVID-19 virus likely to get weaker and become a common cold, says Oxford-AstraZeneca vax creator
- Best teether for growing baby in India
- TiE Delhi-NCR kickstarts the 10th Edition of India Internet Day themed Digital India: Escape Velocity
- Volkswagen Taigun: All you need to know about price, features and rivals