Multi bagger Dhruva Capital gains 205% in a month
The stock which was trading at Rs 7.54 on June 22 jumped by 205 per cent in a month to close at Rs 22.96 on July 22.
At least 23 penny stocks have given returns up to 205 per cent in the last month,
These stocks priced up to over Rs. 20 have offered multibagger returns i.e. has more than doubled investors money.
Response gained 203 per cent in a month and closed at Rs 47.7 compared to Rs 15.73 a month back.
Similarly, Sonal Adhesives gained 202 per cent in a month from Rs 16 to Rs 48.3. VCU Data also gained 202 per cent from Rs 21.6 to Rs 65.15.
Haria Apparels was another multi bagger as it gained 193.85 per cent jumping to Rs 5.26 from Rs 1.79.
Kore foods also gained more than 193 per cent to close at Rs 6.42 on July 22 as compared to Rs 2.19 a month back.
DSJ Keep also jumped more than 193 per cent in a month to close at Rs 4.22 compared to Rs 1.44 a month back.
Sturdy Industries gained 142.5 per cent from 40 paisa to 97 paisa.
AdvertisementIntegra Garments was up by 149.75 per cent from Rs 1.99 to Rs 4.97 per cent. Ventura Textiles gained 118 per cent in a month to close at Rs 8.4 compared to Rs 3.85, Good Returns reported.
ABC Gas jumped 187 per cent from Rs 13.2 to Rs 37.9 in a month, High Street gained 184 per cent from Rs 20.15 to Rs 57.15, Deep Diamond gained 147 per cent from Rs 17.1 to Rs 42.15 to become multibaggers in July.
Among the other multi baggers in the penny stocks, Leading Leasing closed at Rs 120.45 from Rs 51.1 a month ago to gain 136 per cent, KLK Industries closed at Rs 76.9 compared to Rs 33.1, a jump of 132 per cent, Panth Infinity closed at Rs 46.05 from Rs 20.37, a jump of 126 per cent.
PC Jeweller closed at 54.6 as compared to Rs 24.55 last month with a gain of 122 per cent,
AdvertisementSEE ALSO :
How to calculate income tax on stock market earnings
Reliance reports a 46% increase in profit in Q1 FY23, fueled by its oil business’ strongest quarter ever
Popular on BI
- MrBeast called out TikTok for allowing a deepfake version of him hawking $2 iPhones to run wild on the app: 'This is a serious problem'
- How an OnlyFans creator earned $60,000 from a 'marathon' livestream
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Travel Boom: India spends 2X of pre-pandemic level on Airbnb with Goa leading the charge
- Swiggy disburses over Rs 450 cr in loans to 8000 restaurant owners
- Hyundai Motor India says all its vehicles to come with 6 airbags
- Earthquake jolts Delhi and other parts of northern India
- World Bank pegs India's FY24 GDP growth at 6.3% as global headwinds emerge