Paras Defence and Space Technologies IPO to open on September 21
- Paras Defence and Space Technologies is looking to raise ₹170 crore through its IPO that opens next week.
- The IPO consists of ₹140.6 crore fresh issue and offer for sale worth ₹30.17 crore by the promoters with a price band of ₹165-175 a share.
- The company is primarily engaged in the designing, developing, manufacturing, and testing of a variety of defence and space engineering products and solutions.
AdvertisementParas Defence and Space Technologies is all set to open its initial public offering (IPO) next week i.e., from September 21 to September 23. The issue size of the IPO is ₹170 crore including ₹140 crore fresh issue and offer for sale (OFS) worth ₹30 crore by the promoters.
The Mumbai-based defence company is primarily engaged in the designing, developing, manufacturing, and testing of a variety of defence and space engineering products and solutions.
Bharat Electronics, Bharat Dynamics, and Hindustan Aeronautics are some of the company’s clients on the domestic front along with some customers in Belgium, Israel, and South Korea. Currently, it operates through two manufacturing facilities in Maharashtra — Navi Mumbai and Thane.
Here are some of the important details related to the IPO:
|Price band||₹165 to ₹175|
|IPO open date||September 21|
|IPO close date||September 23|
|Allotment date||September 28|
|Initiation of refunds||September 29|
|Credit of shares to demat account||September 30|
|IPO listing date||October 1|
The company intends to utilise the net proceeds of the issue to purchase machinery and equipment, funding incremental working capital requirements, repaying certain borrowings, and for general corporate purposes.
Besides, the financial performance of the company has been depleting in the last three financial years.
|Total income||₹157.16 crore||₹149.05 crore||₹144.61 crore|
|Profit||₹18.97 crore||₹19.65 crore||₹15.78 crore|
SEE ALSO: Last day to bid for auto components maker Sansera Engineering IPO; grey market indicates ₹10 premium
Airtel, Vodafone Idea and Jio welcome telecom relief package, but analysts are divided on whether it is enough
Popular on BI
- Reliance Industries will be hosting its 45th AGM this month — all your need to know
- Great Freedom Festival deals on kitchen products—buy induction cooker, microwave oven, mixer grinder, and more at discount
- Best Amazon deals on large appliances - AC, TV, Fridge, Washing machine, Dishwasher
- Best deals on fashion and beauty during Amazon Great Freedom Festival
- Best deals on furniture items during the sale